• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ghost Peppers - As Seen on TV

Dude just ask and someone will send you a few seeds for free.

can i hijack and ask for free seeds too, ill pay for shipping through paypal :D:D this is my first season and i wanna get some for next year already its such an addiction growing peppers!

can i hijack and ask for free seeds too, ill pay for shipping through paypal :D:D this is my first season and i wanna get some for next year already its such an addiction growing peppers!

Hey I will check what I got, Butch T Scorpion is the best I can do I think, is that ok?

Ummmmmm, not neccesarily. How do you germ? Heat mat? Jiffy pellets?
You may just be that frickin good!

Five days to germinate eh? I wouldn't call that normal but it is entirely possible. If your temps and moisture content are consistent and in the perfect range it's entirely possible that these are Bhut Jolokia plants. If I were a gambling man, and I am, I would bet that they aren't. That bugs me too as I used to be such a glass half full guy. Where did you get them and like Nova asked how are you germinating them?

Mine seem to average about 5-7 days. I mostly only get long germination times with chocolate varieties...the bhuts are dried at room temperature and less than a year old though, so that probably helps.

Back