Ghost-Powder.com FREE COUPON for Trinidad Scorpion Moruga,Bhut Jolokia,Ghost Powder SAVE BIG $$!

Ghost-Powder.com Forum Specials

1) 1oz.=(28 grams) of Bhut Jolokia Ghost Powder for $5. FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Canada or the USA.
Just Email me your Request and i will tell you how to Pay by PayPal or by Money Order etc.
You can also get the same Deal for 1-Ounce of Bhut Jolokia Ghost Powder by visiting our website at www.Ghost-Powder.com and using the Discount Coupon Code above at Checkout.

2) We Have the Lowest Internet Pricing for BULK & Wholesale Bhut Jolkia, Ghost Powder & Ghost Chile's.
Please visit the WebSite or Email us for a Quote on any Bullk or WholeSale Bhut Jolokia Quantity you need.

If you want any of the above Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Deals Email me at trinidadscorpion@kmoose.com and i will Tell you how to Pay via PayPal.

Those Special Prices for Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Pods are Not on my WebSite, They are for Forum Users Only!

We Ship Orders Worldwide

Thanks

That is one hell of a deal! Do you grow / process yourself or import / sell? Nice offer. Never mind. I see you import as it's stated on your website. Question answered.

Chris

Please Visit www.Ghost-Powder.com for all your Bhut Jolokia Pods, Bhut Jolokia Peppers, Ghost Powder, Ghost Chile Flakes, King Chile, Posion Chile, Bhut Jolokia Seeds, Habanero and More!

We have the Lowest Bulk Pricing & Retail Pricing for Bhut Jolokia, King Chile and Ghost Chile products.

Free Shipping on Orders over $250.

how do you grow so many pods in Canada?

farm pics plz.
Ghost Powder is made from the Naga Jolokia Chili, Sometimes called Bhut Jolokia, Bih Jolokia, King Pepper, or Poison Chile.

Ghost Powder & Bhut Jolokia are Imported from the Naga Region of India Known for Growing the Hottest Bhut Jolokia Products

We Import Bhut Jolokia from India in Smoked & Machine Dried forms such as Smoked Bhut Jolokia Pods, Smoked Bhut Jolokia Flakes, Smoked Bhut Jolokia Ghost Powder, Oven Dried Bhut Jolokia Pods, Oven Dried Bhut Jolokia Flakes, Oven Dried Bhut Jolokia Ghost Powder and of couse Bhut Jolokia Seeds.

If you need Lots of Bhut Jolokia ask us for a Quote ghostpowder@kmoose.com

WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT PRICE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF BHUT JOLOKIA PRODUCTS YOU NEED

Thanks

We Import Bhut Jolokia from India in Smoked & Machine Dried forms such as Smoked Bhut Jolokia Pods, Smoked Bhut Jolokia Flakes, Smoked Bhut Jolokia Ghost Powder, Oven Dried Bhut Jolokia Pods, Oven Dried Bhut Jolokia Flakes, Oven Dried Bhut Jolokia Ghost Powder and of couse Bhut Jolokia Seeds.

If you Order anything from Ghost-Powder.com Just Use ths Code at Checkout "TheHotPepperSavingsCoupon" without the Quotes to get your Ghost-Powder.com $5.00 Discount Redeemed on your order at www.Ghost-Powder.com

If you need Lots of Bhut Jolokia ask us for a Quote ghostpowder@kmoose.com
WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT PRICE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF BHUT JOLOKIA PRODUCTS YOU NEED

Thanks
Welcome to the site.

:dance:

If you Order any Bhut Jolokia, Bhut Jolokia Seeds, Ghost Powder, or Ghost Chile Flakes from www.Ghost-Powder.com

Just Use ths Code at Checkout "TheHotPepperSavingsCoupon" without the Quotes

To Redeem your Ghost-Powder.com $5.00 Discount Coupon

Enjoy!

Admin of The Hot Pepper this is the only! ad like this on site ....

Back