• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Ghost?

Just picked the seeds from some pods, they came from a friends small potted plant. They seemed to make my eyes water like my Scorpions.
IMG_0673.jpg

you don't need to rub your eyes,
if you playaround with heaps of superhot chillis your hands can burn for hrs, believe me I've done it and it is pure agony :hell: :hell: :hell:

no one has said it in this thread but use "nitrile" gloves..the pores in nitrile are small enough to keep the capsaicin molecules from reaching your skin...latex is like a seive to capsaicin...only thing you are doing with latex is making sure only the capsaicin gets to your skin... ;)

Last year I rubbed a Fatalli on my knuckles when the arthritis was acting up. A single swipe is all it took and relief. When I did go overboard the one time there was indeed pain and very dry and cracking skin for the next few days(moisturizer didn't help at that point). Sorry to be off point.

Nice Morichs.

Last year I rubbed a Fatalli on my knuckles when the arthritis was acting up. A single swipe is all it took and relief. When I did go overboard the one time there was indeed pain and very dry and cracking skin for the next few days(moisturizer didn't help at that point). Sorry to be off point.

Nice Morichs.

been lucky so far with the latex, I change em before they melt through. Justah I grew up south of Middletown in Londonderry.

you don't need to rub your eyes,
if you playaround with heaps of superhot chillis your hands can burn for hrs, believe me I've done it and it is pure agony :hell: :hell: :hell:
I have yet to feel any kind of tingling or burning sensation from cutting peppers, and I don't use gloves. The only skin that burns is that in... eh, sensitive areas, and that can happen even after washing my hands three times or more (just a slight tingle though, nothing major)...

I have yet to feel any kind of tingling or burning sensation from cutting peppers, and I don't use gloves. The only skin that burns is that in... eh, sensitive areas, and that can happen even after washing my hands three times or more (just a slight tingle though, nothing major)...

How many peppers are you cutting up at a time and what varieties??? you must have a light tough or only cutting a few

Back