Giant Orange Habs SASE

I got some nice big habaneros in the other day.

They were actually labeled "Habanero Orange Giant". I wouldn't say they're giant but they have some nice size to em.

They also don't disappoint in the heat department either. They are just as hot as my red habaneros but still have the sweetness of an Orange.

I got in one case of triangular shaped ones that where more of a pale red color than Orange and a case of elongated Orange ones.

Anyway I deseeded theses four pods and have plenty of seeds available to whoever wants some.
utf-8BSU1BRzAwODUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwOTMuanBn.jpg

I don't expect there will be a huge demand for these seeds so I'm not setting any limit on how many people can get some. Just let me know which ones you are interested in the long Orange or the big reds or both.

Send an envelope and include enough postage to send it back to you. That's all. No need to include a baggie or a note saying what its for. Reply here if interested and I'll pm you.

Happy Growing!

I'm interested in the largest one (volume wise), thinking it would be good for stuffing, and the long one if there are enough seeds available.

PM me your address and I'll send an envelope and postage along.

Word on the wired habs! I found an orange ts scorpion habanero the other day!! Id trade a few for a few of the long one... Ps, it was the most perfect five lobed ts pheno I've ever seen, just a hab tho? No pic sry!

Would love some.

Can you PM me your address and i will send a SASBE

thanks.

BTW let me know if there r any seeds on my list you are interested ill send them with the SASBE

Back