• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Giant Orange Habs

Check out these Orange Habs we got in the other day. They pack some nice heat too!

These things are monsters!

utf-8BSU1BRzAwOTMuanBn.jpg

We got a case of the three triangular shaped ones and a case of the elongated ones. Both were labeled "Habanero Orange Giant"

utf-8BSU1BRzAwODUuanBn.jpg

Pretty cool I think.

The are more Orange in person. The elongated ones are completely Orange and the triangular ones are kind of in between red and Orange. The heat level is actually more like a red Habanero but they still have the sweetness of an Orange. I have plenty of seeds. Ill probably grow out a few next season instead of my burpee Orange habs.

Btw. I have plenty of extra seeds from them if anyone wants some. I'll do a sasbe offer in the market place one they're dry. Happy growing!

Check out these Orange Habs we got in the other day. They pack some nice heat too!

These things are monsters!

We got a case of the three triangular shaped ones and a case of the elongated ones. Both were labeled "Habanero Orange Giant"

Pretty cool I think.

I grew the same ones last summer. They were HOT. I also grew hab-ghost hybrids that were hot as a ghost.

Dehydrated most of mine so I still have plenty.

Back