• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Giant Red Habs? What are these?

imaguitargod said:
How about this:

WARNING:
To all foolish, puny, girly men who can't take the heat of a pepper. We have now made a product for you so you can pretend like you are a macho man when you try this pepper with you college frat buddies. This is the non-alcoholic beer of pepper, it's pointless and is an abomination of nature. Enjoy.

:D
And add these foolish, puny, girly men would look better under the heel of my boot.

It's hard to exclaim, "hey get off me, these peppers aren't that hot, and where did I leave my O'dools?"....with a crushed larynx. Eat real habs, drink real beer, and wear real big black boots!

ChefEx said:
It's hard to exclaim, "hey get off me, these peppers aren't that hot, and where did I leave my O'dools?"....with a crushed larynx. Eat real habs, drink real beer, and wear real big black boots!

YES! :D

ChefEx said:

Would those be french heels or stilettos???? :D

Back