free giving away free plants

Like the title says I have some pepper plants I'm looking to give away. Only condition is you must come pick them up in east Alton Il. I have about 15-20 plants that need a new home. I'm moving at the end of the month and don't have the room to take them with me. There's some habaneros bananas bells super chiles jalapenos Hungarian wax and a few others. All are potted healthy and ready to go. If you live close and are interested just reply or pm me. Thanks

theghostpepperstore said:
I will get a hold of some local people I know that might want them. I would love to take them, but I think I am at capacity for the year.
I Figured someone could get a ton of free peppers out of them. All my superhots are going with me to Cali tho. Already got the phyto for them from the department of agriculture lol but thanks for spreading the word
Allot already have pods on them too not that it makes a difference just throwing it out there

Wow sorry to hear that. Still have a couple habenro some super chiles jalapeno bells banana and Hungarian wax. Habaneros are only thing hot.. but considering your friends bad luck I might be willing to snip some clones off a few of my superhots. But either way just let me know

Back