• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

GlazeBro's First Gro

So this is my first time ever growing anything....let alone peppers. I am really excited to see how it goes, and am hoping that I will be able to create some tasty sauces from them. Here is a list of what all I'm growing.

-Red Jolokias
-Brown Jolokias
-Yellow Jolokias
-Yellow 7 Pods
-Trinidad Scorpion Butch
-Tobasco
-Amish Bush

I might add some banana and jalapeno since I have a little more room

But anyways, here is a pic of the overall garden.

255779_10150219631436769_547071768_7193125_7650879_n.jpg

I'll have more pics as they mature!!!

I "think" they should be fine. I planted one of each when they pretty small in my mom's garden before I had mine ready, and they are doing pretty decent. But I'm crossing my fingers.

Looks like ya got a good handle on it neighbor!
Ya need to stop by here one day when my garden gets a lil bigger!
and share a beer and some heat!

:cheers:

Kevin

Is that a south or north facing wall? If it's south facing you may want to put something directly above them to give them a little shade against the direct afternoon sun. I have seen some people just use card tables and it works out for them.

Yeah, I'm already pre-planning for next year. I just moved into this house 2 weeks ago so didn't have much time for anything extravagant. But this is my first year, so I want to just see if I can grow successful peps.

So two days after I first filled the garden, all my peppers seemed to into "soil shock"....I was a bit worried. 80% of them were looking pretty pitiful. But thankfully we got some rain yesterday and this morning they all looked back healthy.

Back