• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Glog etiquette

Forgive me if this is a noob question. Is it thp acceptable to have more than one glog and to start a glog on certain varieties? I have 1 glog on my scotch bonnets and fatalii (which is very stubborn on podding). I plan to keep these plants going for most of this year but they were started last year. This weekend I planned to start bb7 and white 7 pot/pod but my mother just requested seedlings for red bhut, chocolate scorpion and peter pepper so I will be doing those as well. Now im rambling so ill end this post here. Thanks in advance.

Yeah man...1's enough. There are already so many glogs out there I would stick with one because I think you'd get a more reliable group of followers to count on for feedback in one spot. Not uncommon to have another glog in the growing other section for anything besides peppers, but I throw them into my pepper glog as well.

stc3248 said:
Yeah man...1's enough. There are already so many glogs out there I would stick with one because I think you'd get a more reliable group of followers to count on for feedback in one spot. Not uncommon to have another glog in the growing other section for anything besides peppers, but I throw them into my pepper glog as well.
Ok next question how do I go about changing the glog title?

Back