Glog link

HellfireFarm

Business Member
Just a suggestion: I don't know how easy or hard it would be, but a direct link to "my glog" on my profile page would be really useful. If I haven't updated in a while I have to go digging through the glogs, or do a search.

If it would require coding, I would be happy to help out :)

Solution
You can Watch it or Bookmark it. Then go to your Watched list, or, Bookmarking helps you find posts (not just threads) easily and you can use a label like "my glog" to find it among your other bookmarks. Bookmarking is best if you are looking to mark posts for quick reference. Watching is good for notifications of activity on your content.
You can Watch it or Bookmark it. Then go to your Watched list, or, Bookmarking helps you find posts (not just threads) easily and you can use a label like "my glog" to find it among your other bookmarks. Bookmarking is best if you are looking to mark posts for quick reference. Watching is good for notifications of activity on your content.

Reactions: Bou
Solution
Yup click the "star" on post #1 and enter "my glog" or similar. Then find your bookmarks in the right tab under your name at the top. 😉

Back