• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Go it alone against a 20gram yellow brain strain?

So, I've got a box full of yellow brain strains (& butch t's & red morugas - BIG Thanks to JeffH here @ THP).
Nithing too special you might say except that one of them tips the old digital scale at 20grams! It's a monster & it's screaming to be eaten whole!
Since saturday afternoon I've been forced to listen to it taunting me from the kitchen. It's relentless. I'm thinking the only way to shpw it eho's boss is to eat it whole!!!! Take that you yellow fiend!
My problem is I have nobody to eat him with. It's my first brain strain. I've done red yellow & douglah 7 pots, red morugas, red tsbt's... should I wait for the kids to get home? Go it alone? Will I be ok to drive w/in and hour?

Decisions decisions...

Let's see.. pick up the boys from.school, home by 3:40, set up cameras by 4. Eat it, cry, drip, scream & holler, drip, hiccup, cry some more, look longingly at the fridge with milk.. oh, that reminds me. I better break out the handcuffs & cuff myself to the table so I can't get in the fridge.
Aaargh, that reminds me. the damn keg blew last night. That may be a game changer....
hmmmm. Thinking thinking....

KingChile said:
thats like asking if u should be a man and fight him 1on1 or wait till u have backup arrive to help u
Wow... I actually feel like I just got sucker punched lol. Ouch, touche & point taken....
So long as I can get dinner ready before 5:30 I'll be good....

Speaking of being good.... I'm guessing my wife is going to stay away after this. I accidentally transferred a bunch of 7 pot jonah red powder to her lips the other night saying good night! Yow!

Bryant, you are a braver man than I am. I've eaten slivers, but not a whole pod. They are pretty damn hot.

Yes, some of my yellow brains have been huge this year. Those have been mostly off of the hydroponic plant. It has been very productive.

I've also taken on slivers, not whole pods yet. Candy, and cadied pieces of pods are sooo good. They'll still burn you nice tho, but it's just that it's so good you want more.

To me whole pods are too hardcore, and I definitely respect reviewers.

, Walter

I love yellow 7bs.

Never met one badass enough to hurt me yet. They are in my top 3 all time faves for flavor.

If you haven't pounded it down yet, just break it up into bite size pieces. The second bite is better than the first :D

Back