Good beer if you like them stout and hoppy

Stone Brewing Co makes my favorite, Arrogant Bastard Ale as well as many other fine crafted brews.
This is not for people that think Samuel Adams is too strong for them. :lol:

This is 8.7% ABV as well so hold onto your seat. :cheers:

stone-sublimey-self-righteous.jpg

go to the Stone Brewery if you're ever in the area. It's very close to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park (formerly known as the San Diego Wild Animal Park). I take my classes there twice a year for the, erm, animals. hehehe

go to the Stone Brewery if you're ever in the area. It's very close to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park (formerly known as the San Diego Wild Animal Park). I take my classes there twice a year for the, erm, animals. hehehe

Cool. I was down there many times when our son was stationed at Camp Pendleton. Unfortunately I never got to go there.
Would love to sometime.

Guinness on tap in this country is nothing like having it in Dublin.

3.2 million Irishmen are ready to fight anyone whom disagree.

I like several of Stone's brews, but don't write off Samuel Adams entirely. I recently tried Sam's Wee Heavy (Scottish Ale... 10% ABV) and Sam's Third Voyage Double IPA (8%). They actually make several good beers. Shocking but true.

I like several of Stone's brews, but don't write off Samuel Adams entirely. I recently tried Sam's Wee Heavy (Scottish Ale... 10% ABV) and Sam's Third Voyage Double IPA (8%). They actually make several good beers. Shocking but true.

I am not writing off Samuel Adams at all as I love their beers.

Guinness on tap in this country is nothing like having it in Dublin.

3.2 million Irishmen are ready to fight anyone whom disagree.

Irishmen are ready to fight regardless of what they drink.
I am half Irish by the way. ;)

Stone Brewing Co makes my favorite, Arrogant Bastard Ale as well as many other fine crafted brews.

You've have good taste in beer, but I miss my Dog Fish. They stopped carring it here. 90 min dry hopped IPA no more.

Back