• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense GOT ONE!!!!!BHUT JOLOKIA /PHX,AZ

GardenPics.jpg

Here's my Bhut.

Congrats! Now just wait until you get to eat it!

lol, yes, yes it does. It's got an older brother that's just as mean too.....they are the junk yard dogs of the garden.

Hi Smitty, This desert growing is tough stuff. Im down in Tucson and thought I'd throw my Bhut out for the world to see.

Yours looks like my scorps at that stage.

3/5 that is one evil looking pod, congrats to both of you and may your plants end up fruit heavy.

7-6-12.jpg

3/5 Ilike that junk yard dog of the garden lol makes me want to watch sandlot!

Myra Mains nice plant thanks for the picture/ comment EVERYONE!!!!!
SMITTYY

that is the naga jolokia pc1 (c.frutescens) the naga jolokia (c.chinense) is completely different it is a superhot closely related to but also very different from a bhut. those pods look way more like a scorp or a 7pot primo however

ok...you're right i was talking about the naga jolokia pc1. i wasn't aware of a naga jolokia c. chinense variety. looks like i have more reading to do :D

GardenPics.jpg

Here's my Bhut.

Congrats! Now just wait until you get to eat it!
Wow now that pepper looks VERY HEALTHY AND HAPPY but the fact that you had taken the pic at night that thing LOOKS DOWN RIGHT SCARY LOL dang I would love to have peppers like that right about now thats the only down fall of AzHEAT but wait till after the summer MAN IT'S GOING TO BE ON.

Back