• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Got some new stuff today

JustAGuySauces.jpg

I made an order with JustAGuy the other day. It was super easy, payed with paypal within hours of sending the email. My package arrived today, two days later. As you can tell I couldn't wait to try the Fatal Lime and PineyHab Extreme. I like both of them a lot, starts off a little sweet and then hit you with a burn.

Highly recommended. Thanks Brian!

Yes Brian makes quality hot sauces to be sure.

I ordered a few of his sauces a while back, and of the two that I've tried so far, I've been very impressed with.

And I've found his sauces to be neither salty nor overpowered with a vinegary taste or smell.

Highly recommended!

dvg

OK, I just saved his web page.

Which one in the collection will blow me away without any of the extracts?
"dvg" had me thinking about it and now you pushed me over the edge.

I only have tried the "Wrath of God" once quite awhile ago. I can't even remember what it tasted like.

I have only tried the PineyHab Extreme and the Fatal Lime so far. I really like the flavor of both but the PineyHab could be used on more types of foods I think. Try the Tongue Wrapper if you want his hottest though

Superhot, I've only tried Brian's PineyHab Extreme (he also makes a PineyHab, that is more toned down heatwise) and his Tongue Wrapper with blueberries and thoroughly enjoyed both of those sauces.

Although, I have a few more of his sauces, I just haven't gotten around to cracking the seals on those ones yet...still something for me to look forward to...;)

I've had a chance to try a few different hot sauces on the market and Brian's sauces are definitely unique in that there is nothing out there that I've tried thus far that even comes close to approximating his fruit based sauces flavorwise.

If you grab some of his sauces, you will not be disappointed.

dvg

Superhot, I've only tried Brian's PineyHab Extreme (he also makes a PineyHab, that is more toned down heatwise) and his Tongue Wrapper with blueberries and thoroughly enjoyed both of those sauces.

Although, I have a few more of his sauces, I just haven't gotten around to cracking the seals on those ones yet...still something for me to look forward to...;)

I've had a chance to sample a few different hot sauces on the market and Brian's sauces are definitely unique in that there is nothing out there that I've tried thus far that even comes close to approximating his fruit based sauces flavorwise.

If you grab some of his sauces, you will not be disappointed.

dvg

Haha, I guess I can say that again. ;)

dvg

I am trying to acquire these three flavors:

Piney Hab Extreme
Fatal Lime
Habitually Orange

Just waiting for justaguy to respond, I'm always open to try new things.

You might want to try the Tongue Wrapper as well SuperHot.

That is the only hot sauce that I find myself regularly pouring out into a spoon just to get the flavor and then a nice heat hit with.

But then that is just my 2 cents worth.

dvg

You might want to try the Tongue Wrapper as well SuperHot.

That is the only hot sauce that I find myself regularly pouring out into a spoon just to get the flavor and then a nice heat hit with.

But then that is just my 2 cents worth.

dvg

I need to evaluate my order first, and then the wife and I will go from there. We love to experiment in the kitchen and with my wife's talents being limitless the possibilities are endless. We're always looking for inspiration and fresh new ideas. We'll see what happens this summer!! :dance:

It sounds like you have a wonderful women in your life SuperHot.

If the two of your manage to whip up some fresh new dishes together, I'd love to see what you've managed to create. :dance:

dvg

Well Doug,

I don't want to mislead you, but my wife is the real star in the kitchen. I only offer suggestions while she spins her magic. I help out doing the monkey work… it's all worth it in the end. She loves to cook/create and we love to eat!!

Oh yes great sauces all around by Justaguy! Fatal Lime & Piney Hab Extreme are my favorites.

Fatal Lime is great on anything where you'd like a lime flavor, like fish, chicken, or mexican dishes. Piney Hab Extreme pairs very well with chicken, especially great as a dipping sauce for fried nuggets or grilled tenders.

I have to mimic the statement that Tongue Wrapper is easily the hottest of the bunch! It's got an interesting flavor, and I tend to use it where I need just a few drops to add a nice heat to a meal.

Back