• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Got these going. Need some input.

Considering potting these up to a 1 gallon container. And setting up outside in a shady area. What do you think? Should I keep them the way they are for a few more weeks. Obviously the small ones are getting moved up but thought I might as well just pot them too in a 1 gallon now that I'm outside.

I know they look crappy. Had a bunch crammed together and looking for ways to clear up valuable space for more seedlings.

http://imgur.com/TZLz66C
http://imgur.com/tf9Kkka

juanitos said:
upload them to imgur.com click upload on the top
hit browse computer and select all ur photos
hit upload
copy paste the links they give you on the right (the one that says for forums)
Thanks I'll check it out now.

IMO, they're getting kinda big for those cups, and I see roots on one.  I'd re-pot them now. 

Outdoors in LA will work great!  Just don't drop them into a place that gets full sun all day.  Give 'em an hour or two in the morning or evening for a few days, then steadily increase the sun hours over a week or so.  Make sure the soil doesn't get too hot - you might need to cover the pots with a light colored cloth or some other insulation.

Pic for those to lazy to click links lol...

Also, theres a best answer option on here? never knew that...

tf9Kkka.jpg

bucdout57 said:
Mind sharing how you posted these?

1. Copy the image's direct link
QaDPIxt.png

2. Go to the reply box and click the "Image" icon.
42asU3t.png

3. Paste the link you just copied into the popup.
Zc5U83m.png

4. Click OK, and your picture should appear in the reply box. NOTE: The picture may be huge in the reply box, but will automatically be scaled down when you post it.
I62zse8.png

Thanks runescape. Guess the drop down menu is not coming up on my ipad. I'll be using the computer from now on to post pictures.

If you are using an image hosting site like IMGUR  all you need to do is right click on the image then left click on Copy image in the menu that opens.

Mipkt8v.jpg

Then, in the THP editor, with the cursor flashing in the place you want the picture to appear, right click again then left click on Paste.

4qqudkA.jpg

Back