• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Great bhut jolokia pod Web site: Care of jungle rain

Omri said:
They don't have any pictures of their own and take info from Wiki... WTF?

That is just being smart, if you have ever looked into the licences you must submit your work as when you edit Wikipedia.

Taj said:
That is just being smart, if you have ever looked into the licences you must submit your work as when you edit Wikipedia.
It's a GNU Free Public license, I know... but Wiki is full of BS and it's hard taking anyone seriously with quotes from Wiki on their website. take some pics! show us the Bhuts!

Scorpion said:
Check this site out guys...i may be a little behind in knowing of these guys but they are the cheapest going around at the moment from all accounts.

http://hotozchillies.com/index.html

40bucks a kilo...not bad!

Hi Dave

If you ever get any off them or hear back from them let me know. I have been trying to contact them for over 6 months! Every now and then I send another email enquiring about getting some and they have never once replied!
It is cheap though, if you order some maybe we could do an order together since we aren't too far from each other?

hmmmm...that is cheap...it converts into 7.19 USD a pound....when I first saw the 40 per kilo, I was thinking that was expensive...

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
Hi Dave

If you ever get any off them or hear back from them let me know. I have been trying to contact them for over 6 months! Every now and then I send another email enquiring about getting some and they have never once replied!
It is cheap though, if you order some maybe we could do an order together since we aren't too far from each other?

Yeah for sure Candice,

In regard to buying together, I hope they deliver Ive had such bad luck securing a wholesaler of bhuts! (Thats cheapish). let me know how you go phoning them! We'll have a chat on sat.

Back