Green bumps on bottom of leaves

Hello everyone,

I've had a lot of questions lately, but I've been neglecting my grow room and keep discovering more problems. I have these green spots/bumps/specks on the bottom of the leaves on my banana pepper plant. About 2 months ago I cut this plant back probably half in height and only left a couple of leaves on it. So everything you see on the plant is new, recent growth. No other plants in my grow room have this problem.

I hope someone here is able to tell me if this is a problem.

Thanks

If you can't brush any of it off, it's not aphids. Most likely edema, caused by overwatering. You need to let the leaves droop just a tad between waterings - this is the plant's way of telling you it's ready to be watered again. 

I have two seedlings with it right now.  What's weird is I let them dry out until quite droopy before watering them.  However, when I water them I soak them good.  I'd say they get watered twice a week.

Once you have it, will it always be there or does it eventually fade off?

It goes away,even if you arent overwatering,,sometimes soil compaction will not let your plant drain properly..you can aerate the soil by poking holes in it for better drainage 

:high:
Kevin

Back