• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

greenhouse Green House WOW

Recently have been in the VA hospital having some issues typical for a fall guy!! :)
Have been so worried about my plants had tons of peppers but have been unable to care for them. Had a few cold night's was worried I'd lose most of my plants.
Friends visiting with Heather have been trying to keep an eye on my grow but I didn't think they'd survive the cold. When I got home this is what I found seems they chipped in and Heather and my buddies put up this greenhouse. My plants are looking Killer!! :)
IMG_20151210_123821.jpg
IMG_20151210_123830.jpg

Peppers are growing like crazy!!! :) Man I'm a lucky guy!!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20151210_124052.jpg
    IMG_20151210_124052.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 54
Peter S said:
Looks like a jungle in there :). Very nice!
Hahaha thanks Pete!! I've said the same thing plants have gone insane!! Pepper production had slowed and were taking forever to ripened. Now they are huge and I'm being overrun :) it's crazy!!

Its a good low end greenhouse, I have the same one.  the plastic on top of mine has deteriorated after one season, but it does have the nice mesh that stayed intact.  I can simply layer some 7mil plastic over the top and I should be good to go for next season. 

cheers

Weed said:
Got some citrus growing?
Some lime trees and kumquat!! :)
Buzzman19 said:
Its a good low end greenhouse, I have the same one.  the plastic on top of mine has deteriorated after one season, but it does have the nice mesh that stayed intact.  I can simply layer some 7mil plastic over the top and I should be good to go for next season. 

cheers
Thanks Buzz will keep that in mind!! :)
Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Glad to see you back, hope your doin better buddy
(i've been thinkin bout you a lot as i enjoyed your amazing tomato relish, thanks again for that :) )
:onfire:
That's awesome that they did that for you, and to save your plants from the cold  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

this is for you Fall Guy  ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oYBpoWejZ8

:cheers:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

Hahaha hahaha thanks brother GIP!!! So glad you liked the relish!!! :)

oldsalty said:

Some lime trees and kumquat!! :)

Nice. I have a couple key limes and a lemon I started from seed 3 years ago.

Glad to see you finally up and around these parts again.

Back