• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

greenhouse green house

Ya, the roll up sides are excellent, and it looks like you likely get some good wind being in the open but would shade material and/or mist-cooling etc.be needed?

ill put shade cloth on it if needed in the summer. and keep sides up and doors open. i plane on that being cool enough.come summere there wont be much in theres anyhow,all my plants will be outside. i dont plane on hooking up mist this year im running out of money,lol.

ill put shade cloth on it if needed in the summer. and keep sides up and doors open. i plane on that being cool enough.come summere there wont be much in theres anyhow,all my plants will be outside. i dont plane on hooking up mist this year im running out of money,lol.

It sure doesn't take long to run out of money when setting up a greenhouse. It's an awfully expensive undertaking. I am assuming you do not have to provide any heating down there in Florida. It cost me almost $1000 to get a gas line run to mine for heat. Very nice setup though! I wish I would have been able to buy one that size, unfortunately I live in the city limits and they had a height restriction.

it has roll up sides and both ends are slide! and yes it meets all agg restrictions. the dimensions are 23x36. prehensile,i live in dade city not dade county about 6 hours diffrent. but anyways greenhouses dont need permits and evrything i do i do legit so no need for any paranoid.
I'm not paranoid, was saing if I was you I'd be, you guys had a very near miss a few years ago. I messed up was thinking of Florida City the last town before you enter the Keys. Andrew tore a bunch of warehouses/greenhouses and houses up. leading to the new building codes and our python, nile monitor etc. problem was one of the results. It is a gorgeous structure to say the least....=)

Oh cmon that's nothing. Check out mine. Just purchased.
22035_97677_F.jpg

Back