• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

greenhouse Greenhouse choices

I'm looking to start my plants around jan- Feb, and then moving them outside in a small greenhouse, I've looked online and prices look good but I don't want to get something that's going to run cold or tip over. Anybody have any experience with this in winter weather in pa?

I'm looking to start my plants around jan- Feb, and then moving them outside in a small greenhouse, I've looked online and prices look good but I don't want to get something that's going to run cold or tip over. Anybody have any experience with this in winter weather in pa?
Was looking at that as my seed starter, I'm running preliminary germination tests on seeds now to see if I actually need this, if only my seven pots germinate them I'll go with a 24 tray. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-031628_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-031628_Samsung Internet.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 133

just posted about my greenhouse

@nwpepper here's the actual link:

Here in NC I start my chinense around Christmas in my basement. Obviously with lights. That gets them about ready for planting out in spring. Been thinking about a greenhouse so thanks for the links!

Back