• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Greenlight's Jamaican Style Beef Jerky Review

Hey Chileheads, today I have another beef jerky review! Greenlight Jerky Co. makes some awesome jerky, you all should really check out. Enjoy the review! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp2-K31-Pno

I've known Matt from GLJ for a few years now - I think I've posted about them a few times here. Love their products - Matt's a great guy and the jerky is old school dry-style so you get a bag full of jerky instead of paying for a bunch of water like Jack Links. 

Garlic Parmesan & PRD are my favorites followed by Pepper Grinder & A Bit Spicy - they're all great though, every one. 5 stars from me, all day long.  

(I have 15 bags on my counter in a sack right now - I'm sooooo psyched!)

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I've known Matt from GLJ for a few years now - I think I've posted about them a few times here. Love their products - Matt's a great guy and the jerky is old school dry-style so you get a bag full of jerky instead of paying for a bunch of water like Jack Links. 

Garlic Parmesan & PRD are my favorites followed by Pepper Grinder & A Bit Spicy - they're all great though, every one. 5 stars from me, all day long.  

(I have 15 bags on my counter in a sack right now - I'm sooooo psyched!)
I have a bit spicy... Reviewed it yesterday and it was fantastic. Best jerky I've ever tried. 

This is a terrific seasoning/jerky - all the Green Light products are fantastic and I've been eating them for years.  Disclosure: I know Matt personally, and have been privileged enough to trade for this product numerous times. He's a big LDHS fan too so it works great - when I first met him in late 2011 I was just about to launch my hot sauce & we became fast friends.  

Back to the jerky, the heat is subtle but creeps up as you eat more in this one - I think he uses Bhuts if memory serves. It's a great dry-jerky so you get a ton more product for the $ than most of the common wet-style jerky that's sold these days. Also a nice blend of sweet-to-heat in this one as well. 

Terrific products & a legitimately great guy/family - Highly recommended. 

Back