Greetings From Barrie Ontario!

Hello! I am CBaulin, a newbie to chili peppers growing but a history of green thumb-ness and lots of good harvests under my belt!
I don't know why I didn't grow peppers already.. They're my favorite vegetable and hot sauce goes on EVERYTHING!
My favorite peppers to date will always be the glorious and reliable Jalapeno, but a new love for Habanero recently after receiving a pack of sauces from Mexico. Sriracha is my ketchup, it goes on everything and I LOOOVE it!

I stumbled upon Fatalii's grow guide for Bonchi and that's what set me off. I've really wanted to do a bonsai but their lack of harvests and length of time doesn't cut it for me..

Currently I'm practicing on some basic bell peppers and jalapenos, just transplanted 2 into 5 gallon(ish) shopping bags. Research has shown me great things and I love the idea of cheap, air pruning "pots". I'm growing on my balcony which is quite small, but I get an awesome amount of light all day long! Just wish I could do more than 3-4 plants at a time...
I'll post some pics of how they're doing so far once I get them off my camera..

I ordered a bunch of varieties from Fatalii for once I get a bit of practice, don't want to waste any seeds... I'll be building an indoor grow room for overwintering and just growing all year.
Some varities I have waiting include: Bolivian Rainbow, Naga Morich, King Naga, Fatalii gourmet Jigsaw, black scorpion tongue, C.Galapagoense, and a couple other I can't remember right now...

This site seems like it's got a lot of talented, knowledgable members and I look forward to sharing my experiences and learning from you all!

Cheers for now!

Hello and Welcome to THP!                                                  From St. Aug!

RXE6P8wumkA.jpg

Welcome to the THP!!!!!!
Lot's of Canucks here too!
There are a few of us on the "Canadian Seed Train" thread, if yah wanna stop in.
Happy growing,
Mark

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back