greetings from manitoba canada.

hello fellow chili heads! i am a armature chili head who is getting into sauce making for fun. i haven't actually eaten many fresh chili's but i do enjoy a good sauce. I am coherently growing some plants i could find locally, i have a small collection of sauces in my fridge that is slowly growing.

here is a picture of my collection with my at the time brand new chili plants.
Picture121.jpg

most of the plants are coming around nicely but i do have a plant i don't know what exactly it is it was only labeled "chili" i do have a picture of the pods they almost look like a jalapeno but i know its not one since the pino's i am growing are a darker green on the plant.

Picture316.jpg

cheers

done

and hello, hows ontario. your growing season is hopefully going better than mine is. crapload of wind and its been cold for nearly 2 weeks. we did get lots of rain though.. but the wind knocked most of the blooms off my cayenne sadly enough.

wow, not bad for an armature.

Welcome from Miami, Florida. You will get some really cool growing stuff from this site!

FD

frydad4 said:
wow, not bad for an armature.

Welcome from Miami, Florida. You will get some really cool growing stuff from this site!

FD

thanks i like to research things im interested in to death. its kind of a hobby of mine. get interested in something then find as much out as i can about that topic, for later random useless spouting of info.

so anyways there is 2 more sauces i would like to get this year. one is quite limited. it called "nagasav" its an Australian made sauce the guy might even be a member of the site. but its made by Neil of "TheHippySeed co" quite the youtube chili head. i greatly enjoy his videos.

and the second sauce is a milder sauce but it looks absolutely amazing, its "Blair's Pure Death" the color is so striking in that sauce.
naga sav
NagaSav1.jpg

pure death.
blairs-pure-death.jpg

I just got some nagasav and its great stuff although I haven't really sampled it properly yet. On the other hand I've never liked any of Blair's products, especially anything in the death series:(

Welcome from Fort Worth

Welcome from the UK. I agree with you saying Droolin' Devils Garlic Chilli Sauce is the best tasting in your collection it's fantastic.

rainbowberry said:
Welcome from the UK. I agree with you saying Droolin' Devils Garlic Chilli Sauce is the best tasting in your collection it's fantastic.

indeed im trying to work some magic to get a bottle or two over down under and to our favorite bespectacled chili head Neil for a review. DD sauces need much more publicity!

and thank you all im glad to finally have a place to discuss/tangent about one more of my interests. (that's now computers/overclocking audio/headphones and now spicy foods!)

i really like the community here it seems mature and well thought out. unlike some of the other forums i post on. which are full of little pubescent asshats.

but anyways thanks for your welcome!

It's not an over-hot sauce at all and if you don't like Garlic then with that particular sauce you won't like it. I loved it. Shayne on the forum kindly sent it to me. I'd certainly buy it if it was available in the UK. It keeps vampires away, probably prospective boyfriends too, but hey, love me, love my sauce.

Back