Greetings from Moldova

Hello everyone! I'm Serge from Moldova. I bet some of you didn't even heard of that place :) 

I do like hot stuff, and that's why I'm here.
I've been growing peppers for the past 5 years, mostly in pots, this year in addition to about a dozen of ornamentals I usually grow I planted another 20 varieties or so. Anyway, I hope to find answers to my questions here and maybe share some things I learned.

:welcome:  to the THP forums from South Carolina! Nice to have you here!
Moldova? Of course I’m familiar with Moldova! (more so near or along the borders of Romania/Moldova; Botosani county and Neamt to be exact… as they being the birth places of the late saintly/most beloved elders Cleopa and Justin Parvu for example) I wish I could move and live either there or Romania. Place me in a little cottage up on one of the almost innumerable hills in the breathtaking countryside, or as a more hermetic existence deep in the forest! :pray: Let me just wander from village to village and I'd most most content and happy!  :D

Best of growing to you this season; cheers to a great harvest!

kentishman said:
Welcome to The Hot Pepper from a grower in South Carolina! And where is Moldova?
Here it is: 
899bd2127ef25068ccdcd547ceeca483.gif

Small landlocked country located in Europe, between Romania and Ukraine. We speak Romanian over here.

Alchymystic said:
:welcome:  to the THP forums from South Carolina! Nice to have you here!
Moldova? Of course I’m familiar with Moldova! (more so near or along the borders of Romania/Moldova; Botosani county and Neamt to be exact… as they being the birth places of the late saintly/most beloved elders Cleopa and Justin Parvu for example) I wish I could move and live either there or Romania. Place me in a little cottage up on one of the almost innumerable hills in the breathtaking countryside, or as a more hermetic existence deep in the forest! :pray: Let me just wander from village to village and I'd most most content and happy!  :D

Best of growing to you this season; cheers to a great harvest!
I must say I'm surprised to find out about Cleopa and Justin Parvu from someone halfway around the globe! Sometimes you don't see the treasures around you. Yes, the countryside is simply marvelous. I live in the city, but I hope someday I'll move to a village.

Back