Greetings from Romania!

Hello fellows!

I`m glad to join you. Hot pepper addict here, although, down in Romania we have quite a low level of pepper resources. In fact, it is almost impossible to find a hab here while red savina or naga are just sweet dreams.
Anyway, I`m trying to change this situation. But first of all, I must achieve knowledge :hell:

I have some pics that I would like to share with you (on the hot pepper talk section)in order to identify some peppers I bought yesterday, but I`m not allowed (yet?) to post attachements. I couldn`t find any sort of rule about this problem.

Messire said:
Hello fellows!

I`m glad to join you. Hot pepper addict here, although, down in Romania we have quite a low level of pepper resources. In fact, it is almost impossible to find a hab here while red savina or naga are just sweet dreams.
Anyway, I`m trying to change this situation. But first of all, I must achieve knowledge :hell:

Messire,

Bine aţi venit la acest iad

NJA

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

Messire said:
I have some pics that I would like to share with you (on the hot pepper talk section)in order to identify some peppers I bought yesterday, but I`m not allowed (yet?) to post attachements. I couldn`t find any sort of rule about this problem.

You can upload them to a web based photo sharing site like www.photobucket.com or www.flikr.com and them copy the link and past it in your post.

Here is a thread that gives better details.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=15015

Hope this helps you.

Welcome from Virginia, USA

Back