Greetings from South Carolina

Greetings,

Stumbled upon this site after searching for peppers. Figured I'd join the online community. I've been growing peppers for a few years and just started to try Bhut's this year. So far so good. It's always nice to find people with the same passion for ultra hot stuff like myself.:hell:

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Thanks for all the greetings. JJS, I don't know if or what you grow but if you do grow any of the super hots let me know. I am growing some but just figured it's always nice to know people in the area with an interest and knowledge on this stuff.

It's cool to see a lot of people from the far reaches of the country as well as the globe. Defcon, I just checked out the website. I might have to pick up the Defense Condition 1. Love the collector's bottles as well. Keep it up.

Welcome to the site. So glad I joined. People here are, Well you'll see. Its awesome. There are lots of people who are very knowledgable and quite humble as well.
Hope you learn lots, and if your growing anything :fireball: Good Luck this year.

Greetings,

Stumbled upon this site after searching for peppers. Figured I'd join the online community. I've been growing peppers for a few years and just started to try Bhut's this year. So far so good. It's always nice to find people with the same passion for ultra hot stuff like myself.:D
greetings to you Southern Yooper from blazinhot hailing from the lowcountry part of South Carolina (Hampton)

Back