Greetings From Texas

jma1787 said:

I lived in Gilbert for 15 years. How about you?
phx sense I was 2Years olds lived in other parts of the states when I was younger(A hellion) as my mom call my friends and I but yah Few months at a time in cali( San Diego),washington( Federal Way),North Carolina (maggie valley )

oCaveman said:
Welcome from the DFW area.  Hope things go better for you next year.

Mike, I may have a couple extra plants after the first of the year if you're interested. You can check out my glog to see what I planted so far this year and see if you'd be interested in any of those varieties. At this point, I've kept roughly one extra plant of each variety (not exact) and if my automated drip system keeps them alive while I'm gone for the next two weeks, I will have more plants than I want. I hate to just chuck them, so, let me know.

jma1787 said:

Mike, I may have a couple extra plants after the first of the year if you're interested. You can check out my glog to see what I planted so far this year and see if you'd be interested in any of those varieties. At this point, I've kept roughly one extra plant of each variety (not exact) and if my automated drip system keeps them alive while I'm gone for the next two weeks, I will have more plants than I want. I hate to just chuck them, so, let me know.

PM coming your way!  :)  Thanks!

Back