Greetings from Thailand!

Hello everyone!
Just got into growing not long ago and then I somehow discovered the world of hot peppers! I have to say that I never tried any peppers other than Thai peppers and bell peppers,so am looking forward to trying all kinds of peppers in the future. Am currently growing birds eye peppers and just ordered 30 varieties a few days ago. Since I have no prior experience with peppers, I just scanned through the forum and bought varieties that are recommended for their flavor. 

Red Carolina Reaper,Aji Pineapple,Aji Dulce 2#,Aji Jobito,Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw,White Fatalii,7 Pot Burgundy, 7 Pot Yellow, 7 Pot Primo, 7 Pot Yellow Brainstrain, SB7J Red, 7 Pot Nebru, 7 pot Congo SR Gigantic Yellow, Bhut Jolokia Copenhagen, Peach Bhut Jolokia, King BOC, Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion, Yellow Cardi Scorpion, Bahamian Goat, MOA Scotch Bonnet , Chocolate Habanero, CGN21500, Brazilian Starfish, Orange starfish, Lemon Drop, Fresno, sugar rush peach, Yellow Nagabrains, Swiss Chocolate

Those are the varieties that I got and am planning to grow in the near future.

Am happy to be part of the community!

Welcome from Romania!
Nice list, I just hope you didn't bought the seeds from ebay. Check the Vendor Vault here on THP.

That's totally what I did.. I found out about the Vendor Vault after I ordered from ebay. Before I placed the order, I searched for the vendor on forums and it seems that he/she is legit. Let's hope I am not getting some Chinese tomato seeds. Haha

Back