Grill Smokin' Assistant ... 3 and 5 tiered

More time on my hands....sooooo.!
----------------------------------------------

Tired of your food falling through the grates? getting stuck? Not enough space on your small(even large) grill or smoker? Tired of buying foil pans using them once and then throwing them away?

The Grill Smokin' Assistant© (GSA) was created for the individuals that enjoy smoking their favorite foods outdoors on their grill and/or self-contained smoker units.
♦Some ideal uses include: smoking meats(including jerky), fish, cheese, breads,
...and my personal favorite Hot peppers!
♦ you can even use a single disc for a small pizza in your regular oven/grill for even baking!
♦   Easy to Assemble !!!
♦ Each 3 tiered GSA represents approx. 2.76 SQ. Ft. of space (6 1/2" tall)
♦ Each 5 tiered GSA represents approx. over 4.6 SQ. Ft. of space for your items and works with virtually all grills and smokers***.
♦ The GSA (5tiered) when fully assembled is: 11 1/2" tall (top of knob) and 13" in diameter.
♦  The 146 holes in each disc allow for excellent airflow and circulation with proper spacing along the sides of your grill or smoker to ensure all your food items get the fantastic smoked flavor we love.
♦ Constructed of food grade aluminum and stainless steel(bolt), with proper care your GSA will last many years.
♦     The enclosed 4 pronged knob can withstand 300ºF continuously which is plenty hot for normal smoking needs. (a stainless steel wing-nut will be included for higher temps just in case).

*** before purchasing measure your grill/smoker
The 5 tier costs: $39.99 USD (plus S/H) ... click here for 5 Tier
The 3 tier costs: $28.99 USD (plus S/H) ... click here for 3 Tier

You can purchase this at my online store located in the Ecrater.com community at: edgohio.ecrater.com

(Limited quantities left)
5140d052af46d_54688n.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gallery_7191_117_51996.jpg

Back