Prep Time:
15-20min
Servings:
Heat Level (Spiciness):
Medium
Ingredients:
10 Jalapenos Bacon cheese
Instructions:
Half jalapenos lenghth wise stuff with cheese wrap with bacon skewer with tooth pick Freeze for an hour or so(this will keep the cheese from melting to quick while the bacon cooks) Grill cheese side down first over med-high heat turning once or so until bacon is cooked
Level of Difficulty:
Easy

seems our stuffed jalapeno recipes are very similar

I made 30 stuffed Jalapeno's last night to take to work as a holiday snack.

What I used:

30 large jalapeno's
8 ounces Mexican 4 Cheese (cheddar, asadero, monteray jack, & queso quesadilla)
canned chicken breast (like tuna fish) 13 ounce can
tony sacheree's original creole seasoning, 1 tablespoon
1 tablespoon orange habanero powder
30 slices bacon
30 toothpicks

cut peppers in half length wise and clean seeds out leaving as much placenta as you wish.

mix chicken breast, cheese, habanero powder,and about a tablespoon of tony sacheree's,

stuff peppers with mixture, put pepper back together, wrap in bacon, use toothpick to hold them together then grill them until the bacon is done.

will have to put warning label "Very Hot" on them to keep the more delicate palates away from them.

Dang Potawie.....I didn't take pictures and brought them to work with me....they are going like hot cakes....next time I make them I will definitely take pictures....sorry

sounds good AJ. and yes, we demand pics! :P that way when we're hungry and it's too late to make something or we don't have anything..we can have somewhere to go to look at delicious food. plus, i paid 9.99 for this keyboard drool protection thing..so i have to put it to use. :lol:

Everyone that tried the peppers loved the taste and heat except two. The two in question did not believe the label "Very Hot". They said they thought it would be something like Crystal or Louisiana Hot Sauce. One went home about an hour later with a "tummy ache" and the other just sat at his desk with a glazed look on his face wiping sweat, his runny nose, and drinking god knows what to try and cool the burn. I tried to warn them. Wonder how they are going to feel next year when I use Naga powder to add heat to the stuffed Jalapenos. :mouthonfire:

Back