contest Growdown Throwdown 2016 !!!

Maybe the seeds were a couple years old. I don't know.
Anyhow I put 2-3 seeds into a solo cup and there is a couple instances on my grow that there is already root bound plants, but some of the seeds just pop. I have an espelette plant at about a foot tall and 2 seedlings that are on the first true leaf. They will be culled.

Had a couple of the Aji Blanco Christal's sprout.
9kCXWmE.jpg

gpRJCBp.jpg

4o8UHNB.jpg

Not much, but it's something.

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
did i miss the new start date?

stc3248 said:
Nope...I still don't have seeds. I think we are going to start once everyone has the seeds??? 

We are shooting for March 14th start date . So mark your calendar.  I am sending seeds out today and some Monday so hoping for a speedy delivery and Kevin has already sent out a ton . 10 10 is still waiting on his but will have them out right when he gets them . 

Sorry for all this but that's mother nature smacking our  ass for the amazing luck we had the 3 previous years. 

I'm caught up on my reading,March 14th sounds good Jamie.Kev thanks for the delivery.And I look forward to being an active antagonizer for the long haul.I have not posted up because my aji's were ticking me off,Now I know why. :P
the plastic marker(aji) is damn lonely with the other seeds on their way.
DSCF9367.jpg

Got my seeds and thanks for the Cumari seeds!

[/IMG]

Scuba_Steve said:
Mine came in today, along with the cumaris!  Eagerly waiting for the 14th...

Problem is, I only have 4 slots open in my trays right now, out of 288...

If you plant in the 30 gallon container this year, make a clear plastic roof so your seedlings don't get overwatered when it rains

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
If you plant in the 30 gallon container this year, make a clear plastic roof so your seedlings don't get overwatered when it rains

Thanks, but we are going in ground this year for everything I am growing, except a few indoor hydros.

Back