Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Everyone knows the rules: Whomever gets the most weight of one single plant, from Jan 1 2020 to Jan 1 2021 gets crowned the GROWDOWN THROWDOWN KING .... then others have to send you cool stuff. 

Voting for participants only. Votes will be public and by casting a vote you agree to actually participate. 

Here is the list that will be included in the poll options. 

Aji Effin' Limo
Clavo Red
Aji Pacae
Datil
Rocoto Aji Largo
Caribbean Red Hab.
Serrano Tampequino
Aji Amarillo
Chocolate Hab
Fatalii
Scotch Bonnet
Leviathan Gnarly Scorpion
Jalapeno Brown
CAP 691
Aji Charapita
Bahamian Goat
Papa Dreadie Scotch Bonnet
Aji Benito
Orange Thai
Orange Carbonero
Aji Panca
Sri Lanka Chili Red - Crosses Only
Khang Starr Lemon Star Burst

Rules: 

No seeds germed before Jan 1 2020

Any grow method is allowed.

You may sprout MANY but you must chose ONLY ONE as your growdown entry plant. That decision can be made anytime before your first harvest weigh in, but not after. 

All harvests are to be weighed and photographed.

At midnight O'One on Jan 1 2021 the Growdown Throwdown KING will reign supreme. 

May the best grower win.  

Funny how your envelope took 7 days longer to get here than Bou's from Canada. 

attachicon.gif
377AE80C-AFD9-496E-8637-070E1F7ADBD6.jpeg

USPS has a strange way of routing things!  I recently ordered a package from Upstate New York.  It had a tracking number so I watched it go from three post offices in NY, to Connecticut, back to NY, Maryland, right by me in Virginia (actually showed up in a post office not 50 miles away) then to two different post offices in North Carolina before finally making it back to me in VA.  They could have saved some postage I think!

Tybo said:
Funny how your envelope took 7 days longer to get here than Bou's from Canada. 

attachicon.gif
377AE80C-AFD9-496E-8637-070E1F7ADBD6.jpeg

USPS has a strange way of routing things!  I recently ordered a package from Upstate New York.  It had a tracking number so I watched it go from three post offices in NY, to Connecticut, back to NY, Maryland, right by me in Virginia (actually showed up in a post office not 50 miles away) then to two different post offices in North Carolina before finally making it back to me in VA.  They could have saved some postage I think!
I've had UPS and fed ex do the same, but overall I am impressed with how well we get packages shipped .

skullbiker

Extreme Member
I received another congratulatory package in the mail today. I believe this will be the last because it was from the last person of those that contacted me. 
All I can say is Mr.joe...........Mr.joe...............Mr.joe. I am speechless, you were way too generous. That being said, I'm not giving anything back! I can only hope that you outperform everyone this year so I can properly pay you back.
The package contained: a 200 gallon fabric pot(I think that's some kind of hint), a gift card to Johnnys Seeds, a really nice pepper themed calendar, and a nice pack of assorted sauces.

C4F8B1DB-F695-4379-B8D8-443F09FF170C.jpeg

Thank you very much Mr.joe, it is very much appreciated.

PPATB

Bou

Extreme Member
Awesome!!!

skullbiker

Extreme Member
I did like PepperGator and trimmed down my plant real good. It does have a fairly fat trunk!

723DDDE5-085D-43E5-A2D9-FD235191A7A0.jpeg

I trimmed the root ball too, the roots were about this thick filling the complete container.

73159F66-8DC5-4F96-8101-0A2A9E578CE9.jpeg