• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Funny how your envelope took 7 days longer to get here than Bou's from Canada. 

attachicon.gif
377AE80C-AFD9-496E-8637-070E1F7ADBD6.jpeg

USPS has a strange way of routing things!  I recently ordered a package from Upstate New York.  It had a tracking number so I watched it go from three post offices in NY, to Connecticut, back to NY, Maryland, right by me in Virginia (actually showed up in a post office not 50 miles away) then to two different post offices in North Carolina before finally making it back to me in VA.  They could have saved some postage I think!

Tybo said:
Funny how your envelope took 7 days longer to get here than Bou's from Canada. 

attachicon.gif
377AE80C-AFD9-496E-8637-070E1F7ADBD6.jpeg

USPS has a strange way of routing things!  I recently ordered a package from Upstate New York.  It had a tracking number so I watched it go from three post offices in NY, to Connecticut, back to NY, Maryland, right by me in Virginia (actually showed up in a post office not 50 miles away) then to two different post offices in North Carolina before finally making it back to me in VA.  They could have saved some postage I think!
I've had UPS and fed ex do the same, but overall I am impressed with how well we get packages shipped .

I received another congratulatory package in the mail today. I believe this will be the last because it was from the last person of those that contacted me. 
All I can say is Mr.joe...........Mr.joe...............Mr.joe. I am speechless, you were way too generous. That being said, I'm not giving anything back! I can only hope that you outperform everyone this year so I can properly pay you back.
The package contained: a 200 gallon fabric pot(I think that's some kind of hint), a gift card to Johnnys Seeds, a really nice pepper themed calendar, and a nice pack of assorted sauces.

C4F8B1DB-F695-4379-B8D8-443F09FF170C.jpeg

Thank you very much Mr.joe, it is very much appreciated.

PPATB

Awesome!!!

I did like PepperGator and trimmed down my plant real good. It does have a fairly fat trunk!

723DDDE5-085D-43E5-A2D9-FD235191A7A0.jpeg

I trimmed the root ball too, the roots were about this thick filling the complete container.

73159F66-8DC5-4F96-8101-0A2A9E578CE9.jpeg

Back