• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Pepper-Guru said:
I lured Mr Brown in from Facebook! Told him I could outgrow em any day, and said Id start over just to be fair. So...while I would love to scare you all with a photo of my seedling...It seems Ill be starting over from scratch! You all can send your special thanks to Mr Brown...

So you already killed your growdown plant and now you are starting over. Good luck on second try

Here is my largest growdown plant. Planted in a 1 gallon pot. Probably going into the ground in one week. It's flowering now, but I hope it grows a little after I plant it. I think I may have embelished a bit in my last post about the exact size.

Attachments

• 20200425_090131.jpg
    20200425_090131.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 68
Pepper-Guru said:

Oh I will still win against you guys with my main plant, I'm just growing an extra to beat him, fair and square, personally. 

You will likely beat me with your second third and fourth plants. Vegas has 18,000 to 1 odds on me winning this thing, but I have a plant growing so anything is possible.

Mr.joe said:
You will likely beat me with your second third and fourth plants. Vegas has 18,000 to 1 odds on me winning this thing, but I have a plant growing so anything is possible.

That’s the spirit, Joe! 

I think my plant wants to be a dwarf ,

Back