• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

skullbiker said:
I think I might pick some of those Fat-tails later today.

A view of one side of my little plant.

attachicon.gif
DFE80C26-635F-4E64-AD19-1C7245E32979.jpeg
Good work! Just when I thought I’d been pushing my plant and catching you! Holy crap, beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice plants guys!.. due to my move this winter I wasn't able to start seeds until late February, so I don't think I'll come close to my traditional second place finish. Slow start to the summer here in the PNW is a huge factor as well. I also had aphid issues which I haven't had to deal with before. For whatever reason, my previous house just didn't have them. I'm only four miles away from there now....weird. It would be nice if the temps would top 72F

ColdSmoke said:
Nice plants guys!.. due to my move this winter I wasn't able to start seeds until late February, so I don't think I'll come close to my traditional second place finish. Slow start to the summer here in the PNW is a huge factor as well. I also had aphid issues which I haven't had to deal with before. For whatever reason, my previous house just didn't have them. I'm only four miles away from there now....weird. It would be nice if the temps would top 72F
I think most of us have much smaller plants than skullbiker you may not be very far behind. It's not over till it's over.

This is my still very small growdown plant. There is a few small pods that I may get to weigh if they ever change color

Sorry about all the bad pictures, my cell phone camera lens is actually broken, but I'm too cheap to buy a new phone.

Attachments

• 20200708_124321.jpg
    20200708_124321.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 55
My scale is ready; U better have a look at your rearview mirror cuz I'm coming for ya with a handful of pods. Can't say that I enjoy the successive heat waves we're having since the last few weeks but damn, my pepper plants love it so bring it on mother nature!!

Attachments

• fatal1.jpg
    fatal1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 57
Back