Growing in Japan

EtherBlue said:
First season, lots of super hots, wish me luck!

g3rSFWz.jpg

hola,
Anyone interested in seed exchange for next year?
Hopefully I will have yellow habanero from a home center and from pepper joe's; carolina reaper, yellow drop and jalapeño.
only the habanero has flowers now and the others from 10 seeds packages only two of each have germinated and are quite small at the moment.

As a way to prevent cross pollination, I glued with white pvc glue two flowers at the habanero, but both dried and felt, so I placed a mesh like the ones for the kitchen sink over one upper branch with unopened flowers, will see how it works and if doest I will cover the whole plant.
If any one is interested, please take some measures to keep pure strains.

Best regards

Alejandro from Hachioji

Alejandro said:
hola,
Anyone interested in seed exchange for next year?
Hopefully I will have yellow habanero from a home center and from pepper joe's; carolina reaper, yellow drop and jalapeño.
only the habanero has flowers now and the others from 10 seeds packages only two of each have germinated and are quite small at the moment.

As a way to prevent cross pollination, I glued with white pvc glue two flowers at the habanero, but both dried and felt, so I placed a mesh like the ones for the kitchen sink over one upper branch with unopened flowers, will see how it works and if doest I will cover the whole plant.
If any one is interested, please take some measures to keep pure strains.

Best regards

Alejandro from Hachioji

Welcome to the forum.

As a new member please be aware ads like this should be posted in Forum Ads for maximum exposure.

Back