• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Growing Nuts here, Thailand maid me Crazy.

Growing Nuts here, Thailand maid me Crazy. Any one growing peanuts ? Got some peanuts growing here the peanut plants are getting bigger and bigger. How meny months can you let them grow ?

Looking also for some plants I can grow here. I'm starting too try growing exotic stuff at lest for Canada. I very happy reading about felow Canadians growing some tropical plants in Canada. I miss growing strawberrys, rassberrys, rubarb, I'm having to find new tropicals ? too grow. This is a great place to ask this question. If you can think of some good plants from the tropics or your area please tell the world... In Canada I use to pick wild plant on my hikes. Stinging nettle is not to bad if you know how to prepare it.

Just got some star fruit too grow. I hope it goes better then the Mulberry trees, they grow very very slow. Is there a way to make them grow faster or fruit again ?

Back