• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Growing Peppers Results in Eating Peppers

One of the best ways to grow peppers is to visualize the end game: eating the peppers. What better way to do that than to check out the lastest pepper-cookin' throwdown contest being held right now:

Cast Iron Throwdown Contest

A lot of you are new to the THP board, so click above and prepare to see some of the artistry, cookery and shenanigans involved--every recipe has to have a pepper component. If you don't believe me, at least scroll through until you find the pictures--trust me on this. When you find a good one, drag the wife, hubby, gf or bf over to check it out!

There's still a little time to enter if you've got skills--and a skillet. Cooking end today and voting for the winner will start tomorrow in another thread. For now, enjoy the carnage of searing flesh on cast iron in an ambiance of---PEPPERS.

Remember VISUALIZE--THEN GROW ... a weak attempt to make this thread relevant in this part of the Board.... :cool:

Dang, Paul G, nothing slips by you!

Voting today and ends tomorrow... Looks like could be a tight race! There are 14 delish entries. You can click on the link above each entry line and get the recipe! (Go to the other link for more detailed pix and info.) Drooling is perfectly normal. Check it out:

-Cast Iron Throwdown vote here-

Is this topic sort of like 'drinking water leads to alcohol abuse?'
Statistically that is a valid statement :twisted: Right?

No, I think that's a stretch. It's about the VISUALIZATION, dang it! Now you could say "pepper growing leads to alcohol abuse" and I'd buy in. Or buy a round.

Meanwhile, PIC 1 is a contender! No, not the abuse thingie, his recipe in the contest... :cool:

Vote Here--Ends Today!

Back