• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Growing under LED light

Hello,
after successfully trying out the home made LED grow lights and growing Habanero white, Cascabel, and Caldero during last winter, I decided to make fully automated growing system.
I wish to share for those more electronic-capable with the solution below:

http://www.neblogas....tmation-system/

The only thing you need is a warm place to leave the grower (can be a darkroom).
System is capable of driving somewhere up to 350W (@12V) LED panel.

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Thanks for sharing your work.

I just bought a $6 plug in timer which you set for # of hours on, and it repeats this every 24 hours. I use CFL instead of LED though, due to much lower cost per lumen.

Very cool setup. We have looked at inorporating timers into our LED lights but we feel reliability is key and the fewer points of failure the better due to our lifetime warranty and most growers we sell to already have timers. Still I do like this and your schematic and directions are very interesting.

Check out the post of peppers grown from seed under our LEDs.

Keep us posted on how your LED works out.

Back