Guess what Passow's got......

ALL HAIL DARK LORD RUSSIAN IMPERIAL STOUT!!!!

darklord.jpg

Yep, some of my bar buddies went to Dark Lord Fes and picked up a 2009 edition for me. It cost me $15 (a small price to pay for what is widely considered the best Stout ever created) and i received it yesturday....it's already going for $25+ on eBay from what I'm told.

This 13% abv beast of a beer is going right into the beer cellar and won't be opened for a few years. This is going to be hard not to drink.....

So you are going to give me a tour of your beer cellar June 20 right???

:hatching evil plan:

:reminds self to watch the Italian Job again:

JayT said:
So you are going to give me a tour of your beer cellar June 20 right???

:hatching evil plan:

:reminds self to watch the Italian Job again:

Oh, there will be a tour, but I do have a midget with a baseball bat hidden in the cellar (we feed him fish heads) that thwarts any plant to steal the beer.

Oh, and I worked on The Italian Job....Mark "Marky Mark" Walberg is an awesome guy.

imaguitargod said:
Oh, there will be a tour, but I do have a midget with a baseball bat hidden in the cellar (we feed him fish heads) that thwarts any plant to steal the beer.

Oh, and I worked on The Italian Job....Mark "Marky Mark" Walberg is an awesome guy.

We all know who the midget is.....it's DickT!

Cheers, TB.

:shocked: Where is this cellar you speak of?

Awesome, I can't wait to try that beer one of these days. Last I checked, it was closer to around 70 or 80 a bottle on ebay when all was said and done!

You messed up though, gotta get one to drink now, and one to cellar! :P

imaguitargod said:

that'll be the italian job that wasn't set in turin, itlay or anywhere in italy and should have really been called the job!!!!!!!!!!!

Philipperv said:
* views thread late as usual *

*hatches his own plan to steal the Stout *

:hell:

Omri said:
Gimme? :cry:
I'll take care of it as if it was my own! my precious... my pretty precious... all mine...
Ok, that's it, this beer will not be available for viewing at the THP party when I give my tour of the premesis.

QuadShotz said:
That is one purdy beer you have there.

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Thank you, sir.

What he doesn't realize is that I've already tactically inserted myself into said cellar and extracted all beer to be found. He'll find out next time he goes down there...won't be happy though. :lol:

Back