• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Guru's 2013

It begins with a tray...

8529680870_ff959399bf.jpg

mainly recyled container soil, new peat, perlite, a years worth of kitchen compost, brew compost, etc, worm poo, cotton seed meal, comfrey, kelp, vermiculite, green sand and some hardwood mulch :)

my mix changes every year man, what ever is around for free or cheap!

Rich, that is absolutely OUTSTANDING!

Growing tomatoes in the 25 gallon grow bags this year and 10s for the peppers... maybe next year I will have to try some peppers in the 25s.

peppin said:
where is everyone buying the grow bags from i wana get some
I got mine from Home Depot.  They have both the white plastic ones and the fabric ones.  Price is decent, but maybe not the absolute cheapest.

I can see I haven't been here often enough, PG!  
Usual kudos to you, brother.  Your glogs are always 
a good read, and the gospel of organic gardening
much appreciated!  The last pic of the plants in the grow
bags is just awesome!

Yo Rich! It would be cool if you wrote up a guide to composting etc. I know alot of us would really benefit from it. I know you have a tone of free time on your hands j/k.

Well, unfortunately, I was robbed Tuesday night at work. I actually was putting together a few different guides for THP including footage and everything but they got me good. I had all of my cameras, cam corders, tablet, wallet, ss card, passport and all my Thailand stuff in my bug out bag. They busted my window and grabbed the bag. Essentially they got some of my favorite things in life...

PG - so sorry to her the bad news.  That would be enough to make
a grown man cry.  Fifth time?  To you, or just people in the lot?
+1 TXCG
Pepper-Guru said:
I'm a bit Buddhist when it comes to other life forms, but in this particular scenario, I dont mind the karma for breaking someone's leg.
Then again, my wife would say "It's just stuff" - but that doesn't
make it easier and I would still have dark thoughts, too.
Carry on, brother.  Good luck with the sting.

Back