• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Ha hoo, new seeds arrived!

Just received my Bulgarian Carrot, Bishop's Cap, Gold Bullet Habs and Fatalii seeds in the mail.

Going to let them warm up some, its -1C here, then sow the pups - may give them a bath first.

Purchased online from Greta's Organic Gardens out of Ottawa, Ontario, it was a pleasant experience. I found her website last Friday, sent her an email to verify if the items I was interested in were in stock, she responded Sunday morning, I created an account and placed my order. She sent me 2 emails Monday morning, first confirming the order was being picked, second to confirm the product shipped. Add some patience and voila, seeds are here.

Now, to figure out where I am going to put them once they sprout, I already have 20 plants, 10 that overwintered(5 have fruit already), 10 that I just tossed into some open soil that had plants and they sprouted(8 Fresno, 1 serano, 1 hab). They won't be able to be put outside until at least June.

if you haven't grown the bulgarian carrot before, it is a great looking orange pepper with decent heat on the order of a cayenne IMO....taste is typical cayenne to me...

Back