• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ha! Look what I found at the local nursery!

Go ahead and pick those pods so the plants will grow. Pods are holding the plants back big time.

Did today. Snipped em, and who knows they may ripen on the window sill. Salsa Lady. Yeah you can scratch that because I got a bunch coming from RoadHouse coming soon and I should be all set. I'm gonna pay him for everything, but thanks a million anyway. I appreciate it.

wow........ok so i almost got heatstroke today pouring concrete. Get home and calm down. Get my systems in check and what do i do? One of the "7pot" that were on there I sliced in half and ate. Now it started to show a little ripeness but DAMN! My tolerance wasn't ready for that........I'll wait a while to try the TS.

SoYooper, am I off the hook to try and ship some across the continent to you? I had a couple plants set aside, trying to figure out shipping, but I also realized that I can't verify if it is a 7 pod or trinidad scorpion as some seeds got mixed together when I was planting them. (the kid was helping and bumped the 2 tubs when the seeds were soaking and splashed both varieties together.)
SL

Same happened to me! Thought I had a few Bhut Jolakia going from seed but I'm pretty sure they're Cherry bombs at this point. I think I got my notes mixed up during germination!!!! Congrats on the find Yooper. And Salsalady, you can send those you have set aside to me.

Back