• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Habanero Photos

I was hoping there would be some people on this forum growing Habaneros that could post some pics of you plants in different stages so I could see what my young plants will look like in the future and maybe get some tips.

I was hoping there would be some people on this forum growing Habaneros that could post some pics of you plants in different stages so I could see what my young plants will look like in the future and maybe get some tips.

If you browse the Growing Hot Peppers subforum you will find 183 pages of info going back a few years.
Check out some of the grow logs of different members and you'll find tons of pictures and growing tips. There is so much knowledge and experience here on THP and if you ever have specific questions, just ask. Everybody is happy to help.

:welcome: to THP!

When you say habaneros are you specifically looking for authentic orange Mexican habanero pics or other hab-like varieties?

Here are two shots from 2008. The raised bed is 6'x6' and 6" tall.

This first one is from the beginning of August. There are four plants.

012.jpg

This one is towards the end of August.

IMG_0055.jpg

I don't remember an exact date but I started these sometime in March. They eventually grew together to form one large mass.

Here are two shots from 2008. The raised bed is 6'x6' and 6" tall.

This first one is from the beginning of August. There are four plants.

012.jpg

This one is towards the end of August.

IMG_0055.jpg

I don't remember an exact date but I started these sometime in March. They eventually grew together to form one large mass.

Do Habaneros flower?

Back