Here is a close up and one from the top

Attachments

• close up.jpg
    close up.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 44
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 48
The leaves on my Orange hab plant are much smaller than the first picture in post.  Doesnt worry me in the least as I have pods and flowers everywhere, it was overwintered and at one point it lost 95% of it leaves due to I think was salt build up in soil over winter.  When this happened I took it outside and flushed it for 10mins allowing it to get rid of all toxins in soil and it has rebounded nicely. 

The plant in first picture looks healthy to me as well. 

MoWhiskey said:
Thanks
2 year old plant, hope it holds up. Got about 30 young ones from it growing outside..
I have 4 little Caribbean Reds growing now. They are about 5 inches tall lol. Here is a pic of 2 of the 4. I hope they grow up yo be like yours !!!!

ps I just put some fresh coffee grounds on them this morning that is what you see on the top of the soil

Attachments

• reds.jpg
    reds.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 46
Hi Savina. I have bought habs from home depot before. Plant looks exactly like mine and it grew true to type, loaded up with orange hab pods. Plant looks nice, btw.

SavinaRed said:
I have 4 little Caribbean Reds growing now. They are about 5 inches tall lol. Here is a pic of 2 of the 4. I hope they grow up yo be like yours !!!!

ps I just put some fresh coffee grounds on them this morning that is what you see on the top of the soil
while coffee grounds are a good source of nitrogen, u must be careful! They are high in tanic acid as well and will change the pH of your soil, it looks like you put quite A bit on there so I would not put any more on for quite some time especially for chinenses who are more sensitive to acidic soil

chile_freak said:
while coffee grounds are a good source of nitrogen, u must be careful! They are high in tanic acid as well and will change the pH of your soil, it looks like you put quite A bit on there so I would not put any more on for quite some time especially for chinenses who are more sensitive to acidic soil
Thanks for the advice !!!

Back