• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Habermelon

Hey.. that wax dipped top thing might also work well for shipping... more so in winter or like what I experienced with some of this winter's shipments and such...

You should try the habermellon on something with an italian based seasoning and a butt-load of greasy cheese... like I mentioned before, I had some fried Italian spiced cheese sticks and it kicked a$ on that.... it was also really good on cheesy pizzas too...

Brian, Just got my order today, all arrived safe! Tasted the Habermelon right away and its great. Can't wait to try it on chicken. I asked my wife to pick up some ice cream for the T-wrap. Thanks Mike
June30th2011010.jpg

Had to post a quick update on this one. When Brian put out the Seventh Circle sauce, I decided to order a bottle of the HABermelon as well. To keep this short, yesterday I made a fried chicken salad. I broke out the sauce to give a piece of chicken a dip. Next thing I know I have a salad, and a plate of fried chicken strips doused in HABermelon.

Such a great flavor. Sweet, but just enough punch to let you know it means business. A real winner.

Glad you enjoyed it and were able to reconstruct your meal :D
Habermelon_review.jpg

I have my bottle of Habermelon with me on the "boat" now, I decided to leave the Tongue Wrapper and Piney Hab Extreme at home.Save em for later;).
Okay -I have to say my first taste was a watermelon suprise, followed quickly by the hab flavor, then the heat chases it down.I wanted to drink it-yeah wierd,
but the watermelon flavor is very there.First meal was a Glazed baked chicken thigh-mmmm-works for me...burn at a solid medium, never hiding the taste.Tonights meal was poached Salmon, with a cream dill sauce.Saffron rice w/raw fresh veggies/red onions.1 piece without cream sauce and only Habermelon, and a bit of "Slap your Mama" seasoning(slightly less salty standard cajun seasoning, the worked perfectly together.Cream Dill sauce (eeew, you think?)-Nope,really good too-good enough together for MORE.Another winner, and I still get that "I wanna drink it" urge when sampling out of the bottle-so that should tell you no numbers necessary.

It was sitting next to a bottle of Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar-and it was screaming for Habermelon/Raspberry Balsamic Reduction-which I will do when we finish the next Project.

Unusual.. yep, and damn good-no salt added makes it more versatile, and as ref'd above Ice Cream and Habermelon-sounds good!
Cheers Brian...hmm adding some cherry smoked scorp powder....just a thought :cool:

If you could do this with say...strawberry or blueberry (Not sure if you have already), i'd like to buy a bottle. Sounds delicious for pancakes.

Back