• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Halloween Reserve 2010

Congrats to all who seem to understand the workings of Blair's insane mind and actually got one.

I've been signed up for his e-mails for years...and never got wind of this reserve coming up for sale....

I'm angry.....and I will NOT pay the stupid prices people are asking for these on eBay.

I got coffin box #83 (I think)and the caldera 3 stack bottle was #13 which is what I asked for :)
Unfortunately we didn't get any freebies with it this time. Blair wrote on the receipt that it cost more than $1000 to make which was way more than we payed (perhaps thats why people are asking for so much) butI don't know if I really believe it...

Ended up with #18 and #75 this time around. Nothing extra, beyond the two stickers. :)

Blair2010.jpg

You grabbed the $199 buy-it-now?

I almost did, but I'm saving for some other stuff right now.

Hell yeah I did.... :woohoo:

I'm sure glad I didn't jump the gun and pay more. I offered bmuller 3 hundred for his extra set and he must of stomped off laughing cause he never got back to me with an answer.

Sometimes things happen for a reason.... ;)

Hell yeah I did.... :woohoo:

I'm sure glad I didn't jump the gun and pay more. I offered bmuller 3 hundred for his extra set and he must of stomped off laughing cause he never got back to me with an answer.

Sometimes things happen for a reason.... ;)

You're collection amazes me. Plus, I love Halloween so this is doubly awesome.

Man I remember when these were just $200,but now u can't even obtain one without forking over $500 600 in cash.suck for me,cause now I have to pay that ridiculous after market price.this is my fault for being so late in the collecting game.but I am catching up so watch out fellas;)

Hey paulky_2000 I wish I could have gotten that deal! I envy your collection.if u decide to part with ANY of your blair's,please let me know pal.some day I will try and get pics of my blair's up

Back