• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Happy Memorial Day Chiles

Hey THP just want to share some pics of my first chiles of the season. Plants have really grown a lot in the past month flowering and budding. Now I've got my first Naga, T. Scorpion, Fatalii, Scotch Bonnett, a pretty Inca Red Drop, and lots of Habs. Please click on the photobucket link below to view peppers. Have a great day.:onfire:
IMG_0271.jpg

T. Scorpion

In my largest almost 20 gallon pots I have 3 plants and these seem to be doing the best. Lots and lots of branching from the lower stems. All of my plants planted this way are now almost 3 feet tall with abundance of flowers. To see my chilis starting to form you have to click on my photobucket account below in my signature. Here is a Fatalii pair of peppers.
IMG_0275.jpg

PRF lives in the high rent district...

That Scorpion plant is huge and the Fatalii looks like it may start to ripen any day now

Very nice PRF

Wow pics have me thinking I'd better find bigger pots for all those trinidad scorpions. The ones I'd heard were more difficult to start every seed grew so have multiple TS and 7 pods. Now what do I put them in??? Problems, problems!!

Jackie

Thank you all. We put a lot of time and energy into our gardens and some positive feedback is needed. All of my plants have been outside 8 weeks. I couldn't have done this without THP. Here is a shot of my Inca Red Drop.
IMG_0242.jpg

Great work PRF...very impressive. Hey you have two of other favorite things in your picture - hundred dollor bill and Sierra Navada Pale Ale... :lol:

Hey, is that a tent behind Fatali pepper picture? Backyard camping for kids are fun..saves gas money for sure... ;)

Back