• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

storage HARD FREEZE SOME PICKED GREEN

This is it folks possibly all the peppers Ill get for this season I hope next year is more productive...
HAPPY GROWING ALL
2013-01-10_17-27-15_394.jpg

Yellow brain strain, Jamaican red, Caribbean red, Bishop crown, jalapeno, and some sort of mini ghost pepper.

Lost four plants so far who would of thought phx would get a freeze that lasts four days dang man Im numb to the pepper world numb :-(

Bummer....I thought you folks in Arizona had it better than we do in Pennsylvania. The Yellow Brain looks good. Twenty more like that would look better though. Maybe you should start early like we do, just in case. The weather patterns are so unpredictable, the best approach to take seems to be prepared for the absolute worst weather that you normally would not expect. Use it as a lesson learned. Better luck next year. Happy Growing.
-Mark

Hey Smitty! I live in North Peoria and I lost everything. Have lots of green peppers though :P

Matt
Yep its turning out that way for me to lost the four I'm hoping the best for the rest but they look like they're slowly dying parts are brown? Frost bite?

Back