• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hardining off

Silver_Surfer said:
This hardening off process takes around 10 gays

Thankfully, my erection is coming along nicely and should be complete in a day or two and I haven't needed any gays to help. I will probably need a ladder to reach the top of it though. :onfire:

Mike

I wish id read this b4 i took my plants outside for a sunbath with me, i thought a sit in the sun would do em good. :-(
After a mere 2 hours of direct sunlight ive lost 50% of my chilli crop
thats leaves only 5 plants.

zedsdead said:
I wish id read this b4 i took my plants outside for a sunbath with me, i thought a sit in the sun would do em good. :-(
After a mere 2 hours of direct sunlight ive lost 50% of my chilli crop
thats leaves only 5 plants.

Are you sure they're dead? Put them in the shade, give them a drink if dry and let them recover.

Silver_Surfer said:
Are you sure they're dead? Put them in the shade, give them a drink if dry and let them recover.
I tried that hoped and hoped, now they refuse to stand up,are really dark green and look like something has sucked all the juice outta em.

even my best one :-)

RichardK said:
Need to Harding Off? Got a Wilting problem? I got just the thing for you!

992556.bin

If you get an erection for more than 24 hours, seek medical attention immediately!

:hell:

In reality, if you can, put a net above your plants to reduce the intensity of sun they receive. This also works great when it hails :)

Medical attention? Naw, just have your wife call a few of her friends over ;)

zedsdead said:
I tried that hoped and hoped, now they refuse to stand up,are really dark green and look like something has sucked all the juice outta em.

even my best one :-)

Sorry, that's a bummer. Well, we learn from our mistakes and I'm sure you'll do better next time. Look on the bright side; you still have 5 plants to pamper. :)

Oh man... so sorry to hear that SnakeDoc. I was going to post here to say that I was apparently successful in hardening mine off as I just put them out for good Saturday and they survived their first thunderstorm this afternoon, but after that I feel less jubilent.

Back